Thursday 3 December 2015

Digipak Pre-production - Drafts of Copy

The first Official Music video for, Grimsby based band, Grind. This track 'Unnamed' is the third track from Grind's debut EP 'A Toast to Big Bertha' recorded at Wragholme Road Studio.
Performance section of the music video performed at 29 Grafton Street. Narrative section of the music video performed at 14 Albery Way. 
Lead Vocals/Guitar - Connor Gregory
Bass/Backing Vocals - Jake Edwards
Drums/Backing Vocals - Jack Rylatt
Full EP - https://soundcloud.com/grind-8

Lyrics:
No need to store my name, I'm on speed dial,
I just wish that you'd hang around for a while,
'Coz girl to me you're different from the most,
But all I am to you is another mark, on your bed post.

When it's over girl will you remember my name?
'Coz when we're done, you got noone to blame,
I've got you pinned on your bedroom floor, scream my name, I know you want some more,
But when it's over girl will you remember my name.

I'll never know who's your next victim,
What you're doing, or where you picked him,
But when you're bored I know you'll come back to me,
You'll be surprised, when I show you no mercy.

When it's over girl will you remember my name?
'Coz when we're done, you got noone to blame,
I've got you pinned on your bedroom floor, scream my name, I know you want some more,
But when it's over girl will you remember my name.

Extra thanks:
"This is our first music video and single release and we're super stoked on it.
Special thanks to Chloe Moran & Michael Nalder for doing all the shooting for our video,
and Wragholme Road studio for recording our EP." - Connor Gregory (Lead Guitar/Vocals)

Written by:
Connor Gregory - Lead Vocals/Lead Guitar
Jake Edwards - Bass/Backing Vocals
Jack Rylatt - Drums/Backing Vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment